If I won $ 10, I´d take 30% of my money and I´d travel around the word with my family and my boyfriend because I want to visit a lot of countries such as Spain, France, Italy, German, Egypt, China, India, Russia and Australia. I´d eat in the best restaurants of each country because I enjoy trying different dishes and wines. After traveling around the word, I´d take 30% of the money and buy a beautiful house in Miami next to the sea, where I could see the sunset every day and read many books at the beach. Finally I´d divide the last 40 % in this way: I´d invest 30% of the money in my own business and I’d donate the last 10% to an orphanage.

All of those countries sound like great places to visit! I've only been to Australia, but I'd love to see the rest. Maybe you can lend me a million dollars...ha ha.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Finally, I'd divide the last 40% in this way: I'd invest...
...a beautiful house in Miami next to the sea, where I could see the sunset every day...