Wednesday, 26 October 2011

I think that Calgary is a very safe city. The crime rate is so low. I arrived there tree months ago and, I have never seen any robbery or fight. Calgary has a lot of security cameras in streets and in different places around the city, so police are monitoring the streets all time. Calgary is safer than Bogota. In Bogota you can´t walk alone at night because you could be a victim of the muggers; you can't wear expensive jewelry either. The insecurity is a big problem in some cities from Colombia; therefore, I try to don´t walk alone at night, I change my pin and passwords frequently and I don´t speak with strange people.     

1 comment:

  1. Actually I've heard that Colombia is a lot safer now than it was 10 or 20 years ago. Is that true? In any event, Calgary is a pretty safe place as long as you're careful.

    Corrections:
    ...so the police are monitoring the streets all the time. ("police" is plural)

    ...; you can't wear expensive jewelry either.

    ReplyDelete