Saturday, 5 November 2011

My favorite gift are flowers. I love see all kind of flowers, I love their colors, texture and smell. I think that flowers represent joy and life; they bring pleasure in my life and do it happier. When I was a child I enjoyed looking at flowers and I tried to draw them.  Now I enjoy buying flowers for home, and I believe that they brighten up my home. My favorite flowers are violets, roses, belladonnas and dahlias. In the word there are a lot of different kind of flowers, and each one is beautiful and unique.  For all these reasons, flowers are my favorite gift to give and receive.

1 comment:

  1. Great description! I love seeing flowers all over the city during the summer. When I travel, I enjoy visiting botanical gardens to see flowers and plants from around the world.

    Corrections:
    I think that flowers represent joy and life; they bring pleasure to my life and make it happier.

    When I was a child I enjoyed looking at flowers, and I tried to draw them.

    ReplyDelete