
When I was a child, I enjoyed playing a special board game with my friends, it’s named Parques. This is a Colombian game board. It’s a board with 63 boxes. In this game can play 4 people and each one choose a different color (blue, red, yellow and green) and each color has 4 game pieces. The players take turns and each one roll the dice and when the dice have the same number you can begin to move the game pieces. The game’s main object is to advance all the pieces to the end with the dice, but in the same box can’t be two game pieces, so if you opponent is in a box and you come there, you opponent have to go back with this game piece, to start again and to continue the game whit the other 3 game pieces.
I really like to play Parques, it’s a very fun game, and I enjoy spending time whit my family and friend playing it. I’ve always preferred the board games because you play with other people and you can laugh and joke whit them. Parques is a very popular game in my country and a lot of people like to play it, people play it in family.
No comments:
Post a Comment