I really enjoyed reading Notting Hills because it is a different book. It has a romantic history between a famous girl and a common man, but both have something in common; they are looking for the true love. It sounds like a conventional love history, however it isn’t. It has a lot of different and fun characters. Each one of them is involved in the search of love between Anna and William. This is the most important reason by which I like the book, because the protagonists aren’t only Anna and William, all the characters are protagonists, because each one has a curious history.
In my opinion the most interesting character is Bella because though she is in a wheel chair and she can’t get pregnant, she always is happy and cheerful. I recommend this book to women because I think that we enjoy more this kind of romantic histories that men.
I'm glad to hear you liked the book! Even though it's mostly a love story, I think it can be good for men as well because there are lots of funny parts (especially with Spike).
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
It has a romantic story between a famous girl and a common man,... ("history" only refers to the past).
This is the most important reason that I liked the book,... ("by which" or "for which" are too formal).